Friday, July 30, 2010

that telephone pole...

I have decided to create yet another blog like I have a TON of time on my hands! LOL! I have to say that the one thing I have found within myself during this journey is that I LOVE blogging! I love putting my thoughts down on paper! I already have a blog for the tribe SO this blog will be ALL about ME & the stuff that I find interesting, zany, heart felt & sometimes down right mad! Now to fill you in on the title of this blog. Well it all goes back MANY moons ago to us driving down the road & me pointing out EVERYTHING I found interesting on the side of the road! Yes, I do this! Well since then he ALWAYS tells me how I will notice EVERY detail including that telephone pole! One day he said "Look at that pole!". Yes he made fun of me! ]= But I have to admit that I did not take it as an insult, I took it as a compliment seeing as I do notice ALL the details! Remember people it's not about the BIG stuff it's all in the details! So after hearing that you can just about imagine that I will have PLENTY to talk about within the confines of this blog! I really hope that you all will follow along on this journey of mine! I can promise you ONE thing, it will be interesting! Trust me I can find something interesting to discuss in just about anything including...

that telephone pole...

1 comment:

I'd LOVE to hear your opinion! [=