Monday, September 13, 2010

should I go?...

I have told MANY people how much I LOVE my iPhone, I better clarify that, I LOVE my iPhone app's. I just LOVE being able to check my email, Facebook & then play some games. Even our church has an iPhone app! Yes, Christ Fellowship has an iPhone app! I can watch services, check out classes & even send prayer requests. LOVE that! As far as the games go I used to play Words with Friends but then I was turned on to Bejeweled 2. Man is that game addictive! Ahh... So that is why I sadly say it's the app's that I LOVE & do NOT love the phone service. We switched to AT&T because of the "bundling" factor. When you have satellite TV, computer it is suppose to pay to then have your cell phone put in with it too. Well that was the plan! Since switching I get SO many dropped calls, my phone will shut off on it's own in the middle of me doing something or better yet it locks up. What gives? Do I even need a phone? I hear from other people about how much they pay monthly for their cell phones & know that we are paying SO much more.  I know if I were to call & ask to renegociate our bill they would probably just say "See ya!". There seems to be NO deals for being a loyal customer anymore! When I think of cell phone bills in general ours are astronomical! CRAZY CRAZY EXPENSIVE so I begin to think should I stay or...

should I go?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear your opinion! [=