Friday, October 22, 2010

Look at our tree!...

Oh MANY MANY moons ago my hubby planted this Mahogany tree in front of our house. It was suppose to be a sturdy tree that would stand up to the Hurricane's Florida gets from time to time. PLUS it is a native tree. Hubby is all about planting things that are native{Saves on water!}.Well I don't remember how long that tree lasted but along came Hurricane Jeanne I think & down it came. Well not entirely all of the tree but most of it did. That darn tree was rooted SO down deep that it was TOO hard to remove so we left it there. It looked terrible but the AMAZING part is that over time it survived! Before we knew it something was growing off the side of this "stump" and then it just grew & grew.


The other day I noticed something pretty special about that darn Mahogany Tree, it now has FIVE strong branches growing from that deep rooted stump. That tree was meant to be here! Now I am ALL about signs & if there was ever a sign this was it. You see the number FIVE is somewhat special to me. First off it is my most FAVORITE # & I always wanted to have FIVE children, which amazingly I now have! That's when I noticed that three of the branches were on one side and two branches on the other, almost representing the children we have! Pretty cool huh?! This was another one of those "Look at that pole" moments. LOL! When I noticed those FIVE branches I just wanted to tell my hubby...

Look at our tree!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear your opinion! [=